We Are All Connected Through Sport by Sommerville PE Teacher Tina

We Are All Connected Through Sport is a film that dives into the world of sport at Sommerville School. It follows the journey of the students at Sommerville School as they learn and play different games, attend sporting events, connect with others, and be the best they can be. With unyielding determination and dedication, the students at Sommerville School push the boundaries of sport and show the world we can play, we can work as a team and we can all connect through sport. The students take on challenges and overcome them every day. Sports connects us, it brings us together and we are all amazing. At Sommerville School, we believe that all students have the ability to be connected and try new things. We pride ourselves in adapting our curriculum to suit the needs of our students. We create fun and interactive sports sessions to allow our learners to connect, try new things, and challenge themselves. Sport is at the heart and soul of every person and we believe that through sport we can be the best we can be.

Credits: Music – We are all in this together by High school musical, https://www.sommerville.school.nz/ Sommerville Logo, https://freepngimg.com/png/22302-sport-transparent Sport photo

7 thoughts on “We Are All Connected Through Sport by Sommerville PE Teacher Tina

1. Kia ora Sommerville!

My name is Hailey from room 2 here at Pt England School. I really enjoyed your guys Manaiakalani movie it is very inspirational and creative. Keep up the great work Sommerville! : )

1. Kia ora Hailey. Thanks for your lovely comment. We are glad that you enjoyed our Sommerville school sports film. Do you like playing sports too? What sports do you like to play? 🙂

2. Hi my name is Genevieve in room thirteen at pt England school. I really liked your wonderful movie because my cousin was included in the movie.

1. Kia ora Genevieve. Thank you for checking out our Sommerville School sports film. It’s so nice for you to see your cousin on it. 🙂 Be sure to let them know that you watched and liked their film too.

3. Hi,my name is Jaxson from Room 7 in Pt England School.I loved every single part about this but the part I enjoyed the most had to be the description you added.Keep it Up.
    -Jaxson

1. Kia ora Jaxson. Thank you for liking our film and taking the time to read our movie description about sports at Sommerville School. Do you connect with your friends through sports too? What sports do you like? 🙂

4. Hello my name is Maung Maung and i’m from ptengland school, this movie was amazing because of how united you guys were because of sports. My favourite part of this movie was when you guys were playing soccer because I also play and I love soccer.